ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

opposition

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: opposition
  • From: Albert Henning <albertkhenning@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:18:51 -0700 (PDT)

I oppose variable domain pricing, as proposed (see
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-2-28jul06.htm),
especially for the .org domain.  I have a web site,
and anticipate having others.  My wife has a .net
site, associated with her non-profit
(http://www.mentornet.net), and the proposed policy
change would particular affect her organization's
ability to deliver quality service to its audience.

Once you open this pandora's box, the public and
consumers are screwed (yet again) by the Internet,
instead of served.

Sincerely,

Al Henning

---