ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Please do not implement Variable pricing

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please do not implement Variable pricing
  • From: "IT Dept, WCSC" <itoffice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:57:22 +0530

Hi,

When we have been feeling that it is really unfair that a domain owner has
to register his domain name in all TLDs to ward off impostors, instead of
having a simple plan to get all the TLDs corresponding to a domain name in
an affordable package to the owner, this news comes as a great shock.

If you proceed with this, it is sure to make one thing happen - kill the
Internet which is revolutionising our society. So please don't do it.

Thanks for listening.
--
Mohan
Information Technology Department.,

May the whole World enjoy Peace, Prosperity and Happiness.