ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Outraged and STRONGLY Opposed to Variable Pricing!

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Outraged and STRONGLY Opposed to Variable Pricing!
  • From: "Do eBooks" <doebooks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:03:56 -0700

To Whom It May Concern,

As an owner of many .org domains, and a webmaster for many non-profit
organizations using .org domains, I am outraged that these proposed pricing
changes were not brought to my attention directly by ICANN. I heard about
this through a group email from a business partner.

Why was I not sent any notification directly from
ICANN? It appears that you are trying to slip this proposed
change through quietly without notifying your customers about it.

I want you to know I am STRONGLY opposed to the new variable pricing
changes. I know that this would put many of my clients with low internet
budgets out of online business.

Please take action to stop the proposed Variable Pricing
Changes. On behalf of my small business and non-profit .org clients I
thank you for your time in reading my comments.

Payton Holdings
Las Vegas, NV