ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Opposed to variable pricing

  • To: <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposed to variable pricing
  • From: "Mike Kane" <mike.kane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:27:19 -0400

I am opposed to the proposed domain name price increase!

Mike Kane

President

ForeclosuresDaily.com

a Quantum Resource Group Co.

(727) 683-1145 work

(407) 929-2115 cell.

(866) 268-8099 fax

 <mailto:mike.kane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> mike.kane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
email

 <http://www.ForeclosuresDaily.com> www.ForeclosuresDaily.com  internet

Need money to fund your deal? Get the money by clicking below:
 <http://www.foreclosuresdaily.com/hardmoney_inquiry.asp>
http://www.foreclosuresdaily.com/hardmoney_inquiry.asp

Looking for another lead source?  Click Here:
 <http://www.ProbatesDaily.com> http://www.ProbatesDaily.com

Looking to buy or sell an investment property?  Click Here:
 <http://www.WholesaleListings.net> http://www.WholesaleListings.net

Stay current on all the latest Foreclosure Information, Statistics and
Trends by visiting our Blog! Click here:

 <http://blog.foreclosuresdaily.com> http://blog.foreclosuresdaily.com