ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

I object to variable domain name pricing

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I object to variable domain name pricing
  • From: Jason Tremblay <jason.tremblay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 00:22:45 -0400

A variable pricing scale would stifle innovation on the internet, increase the obstacles to growth for smaller companies, and instill feelings of distrust in customers. Why would you want to make a relatively simple and successful pricing system confusing and complex for business owners?

-Jason Tremblay