ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Wrong approach!

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Wrong approach!
  • From: "Tom Breza @ PC Service ltd" <Tom.Breza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:31:00 +0100

Hello,

I was sure a bad idea which hit directly in freedom of the market are an idea direct from communist approach. But what a surprise! it comes from ICANN
Guys if you will try to make a profit on someone else good luck, I can tall you you are heading in the wrong direction.
Internet is powerful but if you try to tax on it, well you will discourage more people from using it.
No one can claim that internet is theirs! so please do not try this for yourself to!

BIG NO to markedly prices for domains. Very bad idea, is your accounts department has anything to do with this?

With best regards

Tom Breza
Managing Director
PC Service ltd
tel: 079 4745 1167
http://www.PCService-NET.co.uk

Head Office:
29 New Bond Street
London W1S 2RL

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the Intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales). Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computer practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.