ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

what's the matter?

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: what's the matter?
  • From: fancy <hyj.101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:53:46 +0800

Hi,manager,
   I donot  believe what  happened to the domain's renewal ,I
have been considring  that it is significant contribute to keep the
highly developing cybereconomy with the proper reg. fees.But now it's
terrible.Now I can also understand what  a  monopolies
can do. IF those decisions are to be put into practise,we will protest
resolutely.(我们坚决反对!!!)