ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

No to variable pricing and changes

  • To: <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No to variable pricing and changes
  • From: "Susan Pereira" <SusanP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:26:13 -0400

As a part of a not-for-profit organization, we are opposed to the
changes being put forth.  The web is a powerful and relatively
inexpensive tool we are able to utilize.  Changes like this will be very
costly for years to come and it will put the presence of the
not-for-profit off the web.  PLEASE do not go forth with these proposed
changes!

Susan Pereira
Associate Executive Director
Camp Tecumseh YMCA

  Click here to add me to your Outlook contacts.
<http://www.CampTecumseh.org/VCF/SusanPereira.vcf>
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the
peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts
and minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4: 6 - 7 (NIV)

JPEG image

JPEG image

GIF image