ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Opposed to variable pricing

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to variable pricing
  • From: Aaron The Young <ay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:49:26 -0400

Please make the appropriate decisions to help stop greed. I have purchased MANY domains in the last year and I have a budding business based on these domain names.

If variable pricing were to be implemented and my domains caused me
to have to spend thousands to renew them, my budding business will
be OUT OF BUSINESS before it even starts.

I do not support any proposals for variable pricing or that fuel
greed in Internet Domain pricing.

Sincerely,

Aaron
  ~