ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

No Variable prices

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No Variable prices
  • From: Scott Postle <spostle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:35:19 -0700

Why make yourselves out to be the bad guys. Some people, such as myself, have small businesses, with good names, we can't afford to spend money just so you guys can buy a new sofa for the employee space station. If you start this, verisign will aswell, and that will be bad news for everyone who can't control the web. Eventually, we'll all just start going for ip's as domain names, but that will just make it more difficult for everyone.