ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

No to variable pricing!

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No to variable pricing!
  • From: "James Lehmer" <lehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:24:43 -0500 (CDT)

As the owner of a small, personal domain as well as the Webmaster for my
church's site, I am highly opposed to variable pricing in any way, shape
or form. This threatens to put Internet hosting completely out of the
reach of small enterprises, charitable organizations and private persons,
which in turn will throttle the incredible expansion in innovation we've
seen from the current system. Leave well enough alone!

James Lehmer
Jefferson City, MO