ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

We want to buy links from blog.karuturi.org/

  • To: "org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx" <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: We want to buy links from blog.karuturi.org/
  • From: "Adrian Cross" <ads-us@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 16:18:26 +0200

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Adrian Cross, I am the Advertising Consultant for
Promotion-onweb.com.
We are currently offering several business opportunities for your website.

We will pay you $100-$300 a year to place one or more text ad on various pages
of your website to our clients? sites.
If you are interested in becoming a partner with us, I will send you a detailed
list of the available link advertisements, along with a breakdown of the
different amounts we will pay for
the links.

Do you know, approximately, how much traffic your site receives per month?

Please feel free to contact me with any other
questions or comments at my email address.

Best Regards,
Adrian Cross
Advertising Consultant
Business Development Department