ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest for Ross Rader

  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest for Ross Rader
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:13:19 -0500

Bret Fausett wrote:
> Okay, I'll bite. What would be an example of a contingent interest in this
> context?
>

> _____
>
> as to the "interests" covered in this statement, i believe that specific
> reference s/b made to "executory" or "contingent" interests as well..

I didn't mean to start a big process discussion. The GNSO Council is working out the processes surrounding how statements of interests should be filed.

Instead, I was hoping to get a head start on our Wellington agenda by getting some administrative matters underway -

i.e. a) we need to each send file a statement of interests with the Task Force and b) we need to elect a chair.

For those of you that haven't sent your statements to the list, it would be helpful to get this out of the way before Wellington. There have been some suggestions for a chairperson as well. If there are others, it would be helpful to declare them as nominee's before the meeting. I would really like to keep our efforts as goal based as possible - we often spend too much time in our working groups talking about process instead of executing it.

-ross