ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] statement of interest update for Marilyn Cade, gNSO Councilor/rep to PDP-FEB06

  • To: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] statement of interest update for Marilyn Cade, gNSO Councilor/rep to PDP-FEB06
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 05:41:15 +0200

Mawaki

I hope I can answer some of your questions.
The procedures for running a taskforce are set out in the ICANN Bylaws and you can find those in the Taskforce Guidelines found at http://www.icann.org/general/archive-bylaws/ bylaws-08apr05.htm#AnnexA. These guidelines are used to run any taskforce.

The ICANN Staff manager is responsible (in this case me) for producing the documents that support the Taskforce, in conjunction with the GNSO Secretariat who sets up all the meetings, records the teleconferences and supports the Taskforce from an administrative perspective.

Kind regards and do come back to me if you have further questions prior to Wednesday morning.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels