ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Public versus private declaration of financial interest

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Public versus private declaration of financial interest
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:58:37 -0500

Bruce, are you suggesting that Glen provide a one time, or occasional email
which all members of the TF would receive, copied to the Council Chair, and
cc'd to ICANN legal staff, where any disclosure of client names would be
shared?

Something like what the Board does?

Secondly, I certainly agree with the need to disclose the client /or any
clients, that are affected by a policy that is being discussed, or voted on.