ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Regarding Brussels Committee meeting on new gTLDs PDP - new dates Thursday 11 May 06 to Saturday 13 May 06 - and information on travel support

  • To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Regarding Brussels Committee meeting on new gTLDs PDP - new dates Thursday 11 May 06 to Saturday 13 May 06 - and information on travel support
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:46:40 -0400

Bruce Tonkin wrote:
Hello All,

There will be a meeting of the Committee for new gTLDs held in Brussels from
Thursday 11 May to Saturday 13 may.  See below for details.

The topic being covered maybe of use for the PDPFeb06 task force.

The first day will review the current registry agreements.

Task force members are welcome to attend in-person as observers, or attend via
teleconference.

Please advise the GNSO Secretariat if you intend to attend either in-person or remotely.

I won't be able to attend this meeting. I've let the beginning of the month fill up with work obligations and it would be very difficult to reschedule on such short notice.

Regards,

--

                       -rr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Contact Info:

Ross Rader
Director, Research & Innovation
Tucows Inc.