ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Draft Preliminary Report and Agenda

  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Draft Preliminary Report and Agenda
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:36:46 -0400

Maureen - I'm not sure that it is reasonable to expect that we will be able to familiarize ourselves with the amount of information that has been provided with only 4 business days notice of the call.

It is unlikely that I will have time to read these documents prior to the call, never mind understand them. If we intend to have an informed discussion of these materials, I would like to request and additional week to consider them.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

-r

Liz Williams wrote:
Colleagues

My apologies for a technical glitch overnight which prevented the proper distribution of these materials.

Please find attached three documents. The draft Preliminary Taskforce Report, the draft agenda for the 6 June Taskforce meeting (the final agenda will be agreed as the meeting begins) and the Business Constituency Statement which I have received but which, as far as I can tell, has not been submitted to the GNSO Secretariat for proper posting.

The GNSO Secretariat will send out dial in details for the 6 June call in a separate email. I will set up a "Shinkuro Room" and send invitations to join that room from the Shinkuro software.

Of course, please come back to me with any clarifications or questions.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

Regards,

--

                       -rr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Contact Info:

Ross Rader
Director, Research & Innovation
Tucows Inc.