ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Draft Preliminary Report and Agenda

• Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Draft Preliminary Report and Agenda
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:36:46 -0400

Maureen - I'm not sure that it is reasonable to expect that we will be able to familiarize ourselves with the amount of information that has been provided with only 4 business days notice of the call.

It is unlikely that I will have time to read these documents prior to the call, never mind understand them. If we intend to have an informed discussion of these materials, I would like to request and additional week to consider them.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

-r

Liz Williams wrote:
Colleagues

My apologies for a technical glitch overnight which prevented the proper distribution of these materials.

Please find attached three documents. The draft Preliminary Taskforce Report, the draft agenda for the 6 June Taskforce meeting (the final agenda will be agreed as the meeting begins) and the Business Constituency Statement which I have received but which, as far as I can tell, has not been submitted to the GNSO Secretariat for proper posting.

The GNSO Secretariat will send out dial in details for the 6 June call in a separate email. I will set up a "Shinkuro Room" and send invitations to join that room from the Shinkuro software.

Of course, please come back to me with any clarifications or questions.

Kind regards.

Liz

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

Regards,

--

-rr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Contact Info:

Ross Rader
Director, Research & Innovation
Tucows Inc.
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783

Get Started: http://start.tucows.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy