ICANN Email List Archives
Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] SHINKURO for PDP Feb06 meeting Tuesday 6 June 2006
- To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] SHINKURO for PDP Feb06 meeting Tuesday 6 June 2006
- From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:10:44 +0200
Could I ask you to log on to shinkuro and accept the invitation to
join the shinkuro meeting room in time for tonight's call?
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob
On 02 Jun 2006, at 21:21, GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear Task force members,
Dear Council Members,
Liz Williams has set up a SHINKURO room for the PDPFeb06 task
force meeting on 6 June 2006 so please accept your invitation to join.
1. Download the Shinkuro software for your computer that you will
be using at the meeting -- www.shinkuro.com -- it is critical for
this to happen as the Shinkuro security algorithm needs to
identify each client device.
2. Note down your Shinkuro nickname.
3. Send that name to Glen (gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) -- DO
NOT SEND IT TO THE PUBLIC LISTS
4. Liz will then "invite" you to join PDP-Feb06 task force meeting
5. You will then see others in the group and you will also see
files that will be used for the meetings -- such as the agenda,
Thank you very much,
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN