ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06 Task Force - proposed schedule for remaining work

  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06 Task Force - proposed schedule for remaining work
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:28:10 -0400

Greg Ruth wrote:
1. I can make Sept 20-22, or 19-21, or anytime that week.

My availability is fairly good that week - these dates also work for me. Nothing monumental happening that I can't reschedule. I would encourage us to ensure that this meeting remains scheduled during the work week and that the location is a direct flight from major international hubs.

Regards,

--

                       -ross rader
                        general manager,

Have you checked out the NetIdentity/Nameplanet Weblog?
http://netidentity.weblog.info