ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06 Task Force - proposed schedule for remaining work

  • To: "'David W. Maher'" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>, "'Cubberley, Maureen \(CHT\)'" <MCubberley@xxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06 Task Force - proposed schedule for remaining work
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:50:12 -0400

I can do any dates that week. I am in Missouri the end of the previous week
at a memorial service for my father, setting his stone and planning trees in
his memory, so all will understand that isn?t really feasible, but I can
possibly travel on Monday and start the week earlier? if that helps David?s
conflicts.   Marilyn Cade

  _____