ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06 Task Force - proposed schedule for remaining work

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06 Task Force - proposed schedule for remaining work
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 07:16:05 +0200

Dear All

Apologies for silence from my end -- I am now back on deck.

I will speak to Maureen later my today and come up with some solutions. I realise everyone is anxious to get the dates sorted quickly and I'll do my best to ensure that happens by end of the week this week.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor