ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Preliminary Taskforce Report

• To: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Preliminary Taskforce Report
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 15:57:11 +0200

Hi Jon

Thanks for your note. This can be added to the mix of the next teleconference -- see Maureen's separate note today.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

On 03 Aug 2006, at 15:39, Nevett, Jonathon wrote:

Liz:

What is the status of the idea of retaining independent experts for this effort per Marilyn’s e-mail of July 14th? I would think that expert advice on our specific topic would be far better than trying to pigeon hole existing scholarly works from other industries. Thanks.

Jon

From: owner-pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-pdp-pcceg- feb06@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Liz Williams
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 3:57 AM
To: pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Preliminary Taskforce Report

Colleagues

I have completed the Preliminary Taskforce Report which will be posted to the GNSO's website at http://gnso.icann.org/issues/gtld- policies/ later today. I apologise for the delay in getting it completed.

There are two other tasks which need to be completed. The first is getting agreement on the Chair's proposed work schedule and the second is the gathering of expert materials.

On the former, could I urge you to respond directly to Maureen with any last minute comments on the proposed schedule -- when that is finalised, I will be able to plan the next phase of the work.

On the latter, Friday 4 August COB Brussels time is the cut off for any further suggestions about expert materials that relate to the Terms of Reference. As soon as possible after that (in consultation with the General Counsel's office) I will release some expert materials which may help the group in their deliberations.

Kind regards and, of course, any questions, come back to me immediately.

Liz

Liz Williams

Senior Policy Counselor

ICANN - Brussels

+32 2 234 7874 tel

+32 2 234 7848 fax

+32 497 07 4243 mob

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy