ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Update

  • To: pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Update
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:26:30 +0200

Colleagues

Further to the 10 August 2006 conference call and subsequent postings to the list, I wanted to confirm that I had received one further suggestion of expert written materials and only one set of comments on the Preliminary Taskforce Report.

I have looked at all the postings which relate to a revised work plan and would appreciate very much a final version of that that is agreed by the group.

I had suggested that it would be helpful for one of the TF members to propose a motion on the final version and get that seconded, via email, so that I am clear about the expectations of the group.

In addition, we also need two motions, again to be approved by email, that confirms the minutes of the two previous meetings.

I am conscious that many members of the TF are busily preparing for the Amsterdam meetings but I am reluctant to let the work of the group slip through this week.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor