ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: MOTION REQUIRED

  • To: "Cubberley, Maureen \(CHT\)" <MCubberley@xxxxxxxxx>, "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: MOTION REQUIRED
  • From: "Cubberley, Maureen \(CHT\)" <MCubberley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:58:02 -0500

Dear Members of the PDP Feb 06 Task Force,

That which follows is an excerpt from my original e-mail of Wednesday,
August 16, wherein I asked for a motion to approve a memo from me to
Bruce requesting clarification on how our work relates to the renewal
process for TLD contracts.

The memo follows and is also attached in a Word file.

May I please have a mover and seconder for this motion? Thank you.

Best regards,

Maureen