ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] proposed note to Council

  • To: "'PDPfeb06'" <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] proposed note to Council
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:01:47 +0200

BTW
I DO support Mawaki's clarification below:

"It is important to note that while most members of the Task Force share these
concerns,
there is not unanimity in the group's opinion
as to the way forward, and there was an opinion that supported the continuation
of contract
negotiation in parallel with the work of the Task Force".

I see no reason to make things less than transparent given the high relevance:
So why not a further edit to read:

"I should note that while all other members of the Task Force present shared
these concerns,
there was an opinion expressed by the Registry Constituency representative that
supported
the continuation of contract negotiation in parallel with the work of the Task
Force".

Philip