ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Amended agenda and draft work plan

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Amended agenda and draft work plan
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:23:51 +0200

Hi Marilyn

Thanks very much on your quick notes too -- it can all be agreed this evening.

One suggestion for a face to face meeting which I have discussed with anyone else! Why don't we do that as part of the ICANN meeting in Sao Paolo -- I think everyone would be there and, if well structured, it could be very useful? It would be easy indeed to have that as a half day working session on, perhaps Sunday, to work through a draft of a document into which everyone would have had a chance to develop through the rapporteur sessions.

I did discuss some reasonable working dates with Avri last night after the Council call and that proposed draft reflects her thoughts on practical matters.

However, as I said, we can agree that tonight on the call.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels