ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Rapporteur Groups & 4 October meeting

  • To: PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Rapporteur Groups & 4 October meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:12:12 -0400

Hi,

On 2 okt 2006, at 05.37, Liz Williams wrote:

4 October: It was also agreed to have another full TF call on 4 October to divide up the work of the Groups and to ensure that there are enough people to go around. I would very much appreciate it if the Groups could nominate the times they wish to meet so I can schedule those meetings.

I thought we had set this call for a substantive conversation on the expert's reports?

Of course we can spend a few minutes on making sure the rapporteur groups are up and running.

BTW, one that that was pending from the meeting was assigning Group A and Group B to Jon Nevett and Marilyn Cade.

Believe it or not and as suggested during the meeting, I just flipped a coin and called heads on behalf of Jon getting group A and tails he gets B. It was heads.

So Jon will be be working on Group A
and Marilyn will be working on Group b.

Please get in touch with them to volunteer to work with them in their sub-groups.

a.