ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] Can we move the [pdp-pcceg-feb06 Task Force Report /PDP 06 call by one hour later?

  • To: "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Can we move the [pdp-pcceg-feb06 Task Force Report /PDP 06 call by one hour later?
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:22:00 -0400

I am having difficulty in moving a commitment that conflicts with tomorrow's
call. It would be much better to move this call later by an hour. I
understand that some others on the group would also find this helpful. Can
we move it later by one hour?
I understand that this has been raised by a couple of other members/can we
please accommodate the change to an hour later.

Regards

Marilyn