ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] Report and the Vote on Report

  • To: PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Report and the Vote on Report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:18:30 -0400

Hi,

You should have received the latest update of the report from Liz. If you did not please let Glen know. And those who did receive it should send an ack to Glen.

Also I do not know if a copy made it into the archive yet. I want to make sure it did (or that a new revision has been posted on the drafts page) before I start the vote. As I said during the meeting, I think this is a necessary part of transparency and accountability.

I will send out the statement regarding the vote later today.

thanks

a.