ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[performance-2007]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Comments on ICANN's Performance

  • To: performance-2007@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments on ICANN's Performance
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 19:55:06 -0700

The attached comments were submitted October 2006 in response to ICANN's
request for comments regarding its Transparency and Accountability
Management Operating Principles.

While improvement has been made in some areas pointed to in these
comments, others have not been addressed or responded to. I am
resubmitting the comments for that reason.

Otherwise, further time will be needed for us to formulate meaningful
been asked in this Request for Public Comment. We sincerely hope that
we will have the opportunity to do so.

Tim Ruiz
Vice President
Corporate Development and Policy
The Go Daddy Group, Inc.

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index