ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ppdrp-15feb10]

MarkMonitor PDDRP Comments

  • To: <ppdrp-15feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: MarkMonitor PDDRP Comments
  • From: Frederick Felman <ffelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 15:02:35 -0700

MarkMonitor welcomes this additional opportunity to comment on the Post
Delegation Dispute Resolution Procedure (PDDRP) as part of ICANN's expansion
of the Generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD) space.  These are our fourth set of
comments on the subject of the PDDRP (IRT Draft:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/irt-draft-report/pdfq4JezKKNYG.pdf, IRT Final
Report http://forum.icann.org/lists/irt-final-report/pdfN6xQUIg3zZ.pdf, STI
Proposal: http://forum.icann.org/lists/sti-report-2009/pdf7ttLjE5DSS.pdf).
MarkMonitor hereby incorporates its previous comments herein to this set of
comments by reference.

We have limited our comments to those submitted previously and express
support and agreement with the comments submitted by The World Intellectual
Property Organization (WIPO) and the Intellectual Property Stakeholders
Group (IPSG).