ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[psc]

submission to strategy committee

  • To: <psc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: submission to strategy committee
  • From: "Burr, Becky" <Beckwith.Burr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:12:56 -0400

I have attached comments previously submitted to NTIA that may be of interest
to the President's Strategy Committee.  I am happy to answer any questions you
may have regarding these comments.

J. Beckwith Burr
WilmerHale
1875 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20006 USA
+1 202 663 6695 (t)
+1 202 663 6363 (f)
beckwith.burr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that
any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed
herein.

  _____

This email message and any attachments are being sent by Wilmer Cutler
Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, are confidential, and may be privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately -- by replying to
this message or by sending an email to postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy
all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.
  _____

For more information about WilmerHale, please visit us at
http://www.wilmerhale.com <http://www.wilmerhale.com/> .