ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[raa-consultation]

who decided you were in charge??

  • To: <raa-consultation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: who decided you were in charge??
  • From: Don Boulton <donboulton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:51:10 -0500

I was caught up in the registerfly.com mess and ICANN had my domains transfered
to Enom and not godaddy as I was informed they were to be transfered to. This
decision was OK to move to godaddy.com as I had some domains registered
there.The move to enom.com was a lie and it is costing me money to have it
fixed.Whomever decided ICANN was in charge of my domains is nuts.ICANN should
fix there lie.Don W. Boulton II