ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[regional-offices]

ICANN's african regional office

  • To: <regional-offices@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN's african regional office
  • From: <lir@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:41:23 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam,

Well, it is very interesting to know that ICANN is planning to have regional
presence in Africa, and have the Africa community more involved in its
activities.

You asked for comments and inputs on appropriate modes and locations to
achieve this; to be more efficient in providing our opinion we would like to
know more about the criteria/conditions the hosting location must meet to
establish the ICANN's new regional office.

Looking forward to your answer,

Kind regards,

Atef LOUKIL

NIC and LIR Departement

Tunisian Internet Agency,
13, Rue Jugurtha Mutuelleville - 1002 Tunis - Tunisia
Phone: 216 71 846 100 ext.236
Fax: 216 71 846 600
http://www.ati.tn