ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

Have ICANN Gone Mad?

  • To: revised-biz-info-org-agreements@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Have ICANN Gone Mad?
  • From: "Josh Bebbington" <joshybebbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 10:27:33 +0000

<DIV class=RTE>I Publicly challenge an ICANN Representative to consult <A href="http://www.Namepros.com";>www.Namepros.com</A>&nbsp;in the Industry News Section and to allow the common Domainer to have his or her say over the proposal you have.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Thank you,</DIV>