ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

Dissolve ICANN.....Give internet control to United Nations

  • To: revised-biz-info-org-agreements@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Dissolve ICANN.....Give internet control to United Nations
  • From: RICK KUMAR <rickkumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:17:45 -0800 (PST)

ICANN decisions so far have only benefited Registries and Big Corporations.

ICANN does not think about the benefit of the people around the globe.

We are asking the responsible authorities to dissolve ICANN and handover the
internet control to the United Nations so that all people around the world can
buy domains at reasonable prices and share in the internet fortunes, not just
the few already rich ones.

ICANN decisions are making the Rich Richer and the Poor Poorer.

We need lower prices, open bidding, fair competition, and full transparency now.

Thanks and Regards,

Rick Kumar

Sponsored Link

   Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters,
Associates. Top schools