ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

I am opposed to approval of these contracts without additional time for public input.

  • To: revised-biz-info-org-agreements@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I am opposed to approval of these contracts without additional time for public input.
  • From: "Charles T kirkpatrick" <ct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:30:42 -0600

Greetings,

It has been brought to my attention that Icann is considering ratifying
contracts that are unnacceptable and over generous to domain registrars.

Please table these contracts as it seems that the written study was
never completed.

I would hope that the members of Icann will WAIT until the next full
Icann meeting in December  so as not to appear as if this vote is
improper and done in secret.

Thank you,

C.T. Kirkpatrick
--