ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

Re: [ga] Vint on proposed .biz, .info and .org agreements

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Vint on proposed .biz, .info and .org agreements
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:59:52 -0800

George and all,

  Good argument here George.  Remember though, Vint is
not blessed with common wisdom, and like John Postel,
abhors and finds such wisdom, folly.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827