ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

Opposed to your implementations

  • To: revised-biz-info-org-agreements@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to your implementations
  • From: info@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:20:12 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

As a domainer who has vested intrests in how you, ICANN 'run' the
internet I strongly oppose your resolutions.
It is plain for all to see that you are trying to rush these proposals
through before people like me have a chance to voice an opinion.

Please register my disapproval to you proposals

Regards
Stephen Crean