ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

interesting

  • To: <revised-biz-info-org-agreements@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: interesting
  • From: "David Sprake" <DS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:04:13 -0000

This is a very interesting situation,

Everybody is watching and holding there breath,

Can this revised document be possibly approved???

I don't think I have ever seen such opposition to such a flawed
contract,

Every thing has already been said.

 If it is ignored there will be legal consequences regarding the role of
the decision makers and there "fit for purpose"

If my online business fail because of what is being pointed out over and
over on this opinion board, I am going to take legal action.

VERY MUCH OPPSED TO NEW CONTRACTS