ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

is this still going on?

  • To: revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: is this still going on?
  • From: Amy Mack <amyla4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:32:13 -0800 (PST)

I can't believe this is still being discussed.  There was a settlement.  Then
discussion.  Then a revised settlement with all kinds of changes.  Now this
discussion.  Then more?

  No solution is going to please everybody, but the system seems to be working
fine for us users (i.e. the people who are actually going to pay for domains).

  ICAnn negotiated this revised settlement I think we should trust them.

  Amy