ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

Re: Lobbyists on this forum

  • To: revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Lobbyists on this forum
  • From: "Core list user" <core@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:59:25 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

OK, so you found an explanation for double-posting. I will leave it to
the other readers to decide whether or not it appears to be solid.

Coming back to your point: I agree it would be a bad idea to replace
ICANN with WSIS. But this is more likely to happen when ICANN
demonstrates weakness, and an ICANN that disregards its mission
statement is weak.

Yours,
Marcus Faure
CORE Council of Registrars