ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Proposed ICANN Fees

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Proposed ICANN Fees
  • From: "Tan, Craig" <ctan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:39:33 -0500

To Whom It May Concern,

As the product manager for NameSecure.com, I am upset to hear of the
pending decisions being made by ICANN and VeriSign.

NameSecure is a value registrar that depends on the ability to offer a
competitive price with competitive features.  By increasing registry
fees that I have no control over makes it that much more of a challenge
to maintain a healthy business.

To fully address these concerns, the proposed .com renewal contract
should be revisited allowing input from all key stakeholders.  Without
this representation, all businesses are greatly impacted and ultimately,
the customer literally pays the price.

Sincerely,

Craig Tan