ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

[no subject]

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: "Karl Dreissen [applemooz]" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:39:08 +0100

I see no value in this agreement for ICANN or for the consumers. This
agreement will allow Verisign to increase costs at will and does not have a
method of control to prevent them from abusing the extensive power this
would allow.
This should not be accepted!

Our margin as domain reseller will be seriously in danger.
We do not want to create a monopolist do we?

Karl Dreissen
CEO applemooz BV
The Netherlands