ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

.COM Settlement

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .COM Settlement
  • From: DragonStar <idragonstar@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:36:54 -0500 (EST)

Hello.

  This agreement would drastically affect my business as I provide a free
domain along with hosting. DragonStar Networks (Canada) has been in  business
for over two years now and has expanded steadily due to our  ability to enable
even the poorest of beginners to access professional  hosting services at a
reasonable price. If the prices of domain names  increases at all, much less
doubles over the next ten years which is a  likely result of this agreement, my
business will fail, affecting  hundreds of customers from all over North
America and the world.

  Please do not settle this lawsuit, particularly as you could very well win it
outright.

  Thank you,
  Chagall
  CEO, DragonStar Networks