ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

No ...... Please don't do this !!!!!!!!!!!..................

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No ...... Please don't do this !!!!!!!!!!!..................
  • From: "Yogendra Asher" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:13:21 +0530

Dear ICANN ,

First of all I would like to Congratulate on the Efforts done by ICANN , over
the several years in developing the Internet. We are India based leading domain
registrar with representing thousands of clients in Indian , with several
hundered domains under registrations. We have been in business since 2000 It
was shocking to know that VERISIGN is going to increase the domain prices by
7% . by this equation cost of domain will double .It is shocking news for us
and Internet Community at large. Domain Name being  entry point for the major
Internet users. The low  rates has exploded the growth of Internet. Further It
could effect vice-versa , may decline the growth or restrict our several
clients to register or continue get new domains. In Short - It is very bad for
my Company & Internet Community at large.

We strongly protest this kind of change - ICANN should not sign this Settlement

Yogendra Asher

PLA Net India
www.planetindiaonline.com