ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

new .com Registry Agreement

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: new .com Registry Agreement
  • From: Marc St-Pierre <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:35:10 -0500

Dear Sirs,

Cyberlogic was founded in 1995 and operates an Internet Services business since 1997 which includes the resell of .com domains. The new registry agreement between ICANN and Verisign does not meet the needs of our clients and the Internet Community. We see a negative impact on our business and that of our clients by enabling Verisign to increase fees, retain .com operations without any garantee of service improvement and continue non fair competitive practices such as colelcting traffic data.

We urge you to reconsider all proposed agreements with Verisign.

Best Regards,

Marc St-Pierre

--
Marc St-Pierre
Directeur des opérations réseaux

begin:vcard
fn:Marc St-Pierre
n:St-Pierre;Marc
org:Cyberlogic;Operations Reseaux
adr:;;4545, rue St-Denis;Montreal;Quebec;H2J 2L4;Canada
email;internet:mst-pierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Directeur des Operations Reseaux
tel;work:+1 (514) 844-9946 x220
tel;fax:+1 (514) 844-9799