ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

VeriSign Settlement

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: VeriSign Settlement
  • From: "Reed Galen" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:08:03 -0800

To Whom It May Concern:

I?m a small business owner and keeping my overhead costs down is an
essential part of doing business.  That being said, I?ve always appreciated
the fact that my domain name costs me less than a night out with my fiancée.
I am all for lower costs, but I?m not going to argue if I pay a dollar more
for my domain name; after all, my website is my storefront. To me it is more
important that the Internet remain an affordable, stable and reliable
platform on which to do business in my neighborhood and around the world.

Reed Galen

President and COO

Barrington Worldwide, LLC