ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Opposed to the ICANN-VeriSign agreement

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to the ICANN-VeriSign agreement
  • From: mjvitale@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 07:51:46 -0500

Hi Sirs,

I am extremely opposed to the pending ICANN-VeriSign agreement, whereby
Verisign gains control over .COMs and is able to raise rates 7% annually in
four of the next six years!
As a small Ecommerce business owner located in Virginia, I am opposed to this
agreement which will greatly increase my Ecommerce expenses.

I am writing to my Congressmen and Senators in the great State of Virginia to
record my displeasure with this agreement, which makes ICANN and Verisign
co-conspirators in raising monies for themselves at our expense!

Michael Vitale
2801 New Providence Ct.
Falls Church, VA 22042
703-849-9031
mjvitale@xxxxxxx

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index