ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] charter and mission

  • To: soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] charter and mission
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:37:30 -0700

Evan/ Antony,

I think the two approaches you're discussing are similar, in the sense  that
both of you are leaning away from a very specific description of what's
unacceptable as both of you are suggesting there should be room for subjective
decision.

The main difference in your two ideas is that with Evan this decision rests
with the IO,  whereas with Antony it rests with a relatively large panel.

Is that a fair comment?

RT